- Protects outside taps from unauthorised use
- Prevents unauthorised access to external water supplies
- Ideal for those on a water meter
- Makes insulating your tap easier and improves resistance against frost and freezing
- Industrial grade construction - suitable for both residential and commercial applications
- Residential - households, allotments, churches & cemeteries - prevents neighbours, window cleaners, workmen and children from gaining access to your water supply
- Commercial - Service Stations, Industrial Units, Construction Sites, Hospitals, Public Gardens, Country Parks, Schools, Colleges & Universities - in fact any location where an outside tap needs protection
- Manufactured from zinc plated mild steel
- Weather resistant exterior coating - available from stock in GRAPHITE GREY (RAL7024) or CREAM (RAL9001)
- Custom colours available to order (as an additional cost option)
- Integral lock - supplied with 2 keys
- Hose friendly design - can be used with or without a hose. Allows a hose to remain connected when locked
- Easy installation - simply fits over most existing outside taps and is secured with wall plugs and screws
- DIMENSIONS (APPROX):
HEIGHT: 240mm at the rear, sloping to 225mm at the front
Things you should know:
- Tap, hose fittings and hose are NOT included.
- Fixings for installation of the Tap Safe are NOT included.
- Tap Safe is suitable for outside taps with concealed pipework, exposed/surface pipework feeding the tap from below and exposed/surface pipework feeding the tap from above which is no greater than 100mm in length. NOT SUITABLE for taps with exposed/surface pipework feeding the tap from the side.
- Tap Safe is supplied as standard with locks keyed to 'differ'. If you intend to purchase more than one Tap Safe to be used on the same site and would prefer locks fitted that are keyed the 'same', just add a note in the order comments field during checkout or contact us after placing your order to let us know. There is no additional charge to have locks fitted keyed the same.
Tap Safe is a British Brand
Product quality and customer service
Designed & manufactured in the UK
Bell Group (Europe) Limited
Eco Innovation Centre, Peters Court
City Road, Peterborough,
Cambridgeshire, PE1 1SA
9:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday
9:00am - 12:00pm Friday
© Copyright 2019 Bell Group (Europe) Limited