TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Website at www.tap-safe.co.uk
By accessing this Website and/or placing an order, you agree to, and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Tap Safe is a Registered Trademark
The www.tap-safe.co.uk website is operated by:
Bell Group (Europe) Limited, a Company registered in England and Wales, registration number 09504177, whose registered office is Eco Innovation Centre, Peters Court, City Road, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE1 1SA, UNITED KINGDOM
We are registered for VAT
We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You may wish to check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website.
ORDERING FROM US
- You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process, sending an order by e-mail, post or fax, or by placing an order by telephone
- We will send you an order acknowledgement, usually by e-mail
- We will send you a dispatch confirmation by e-mail
- We may refuse to accept an order;
- Where goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY
We are committed to providing products manufactured to a high standard and feel sure you will be entirely satisfied with your purchase. In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have a right to cancel your order either before or after delivery (regardless of whether a product might be defective) and are entitled to a full refund, including the cost of delivery. Once goods are delivered your right to cancel ends 14 working days after the day on which the goods were delivered.
If you wish to cancel your order:
- You can notify us by telephone on 0333 014 2822 during our normal working hours or by e-mail to [email protected] before the goods are dispatched to you. A full refund will be provided
- If you wish to cancel an order after receiving the goods, the goods should be returned to us within 21 working days and ‘at your expense’’. (No reimbursements are provided for the cost of return). Goods should be returned ‘unused’ and in ‘as new’ condition, along with the original packaging. You must take reasonable measures to ensure that we receive the returned goods and that they are not damaged in transit. Upon receipt of the goods a full refund will be provided, including the cost of delivery.
- The right to return the goods will not apply if the product has been used, installed or damaged while in your possession. All returned goods should remain in their original packaging.
The above does not affect our policy with regard to defective goods or delivery of an incorrect item. Where an item is defective or an incorrect item has been supplied, a replacement will be provided at our cost. We may ask for the defective or incorrect item to be returned and reimburse you for the return cost.
Unless otherwise stated, the Copyright and other Intellectual Property rights in all material on this Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors
Any use of extracts from this Website other than with our prior written permission is prohibited.
No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission
- While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period
- Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
You are also prohibited from transmitting any material to or from this Website which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of these clauses
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk
- You may not create any links to this website
- You shall indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of these terms
- While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice
- The material on this Website is provided “as is” without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this Website
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you order products or services on www.tap-safe.co.uk you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and Credit or Debit card information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your information will enable us to process and supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business. We do not store Credit or Debit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Bell Group (Europe) Limited
Eco Innovation Centre, Peters Court
City Road, Peterborough,
Cambridgeshire, PE1 1SA
9:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Thursday
9:00am - 12:00pm Friday
© Copyright 2020 Bell Group (Europe) Limited